CONDITIONS OF REQUEST
- You must legally own the week you are depositing.
- The Resort must be in a good and usable condition.
- All maintenance fees or similar charges must be current at the resort you are depositing.
- All trade agreements are exclusive. You the owner will be charged the cost to re-accommodate any guest denied the use of your traded unit. Do not double bank your week. By depositing with TPM you grant exclusive right to trade your unit and relinquish all rights to use that timeshare week.
- The maximum time a deposit may be made is up to two (2) years prior to the week assignment, where allowed by the home resort.
- The minimum time a deposit may be made 60 days prior to the assigned dates.
- Deposits received with less than 60 days notice are not guaranteed, however TPM will use their best efforts to use the week.
- All deposits must be traveled against within two (2) years of the start date of the week assignment. If the deposited week is not traveled against within this time period the week will expire. Expiring week may be extended. See #9.
- Expiring weeks may be extended for one year at a cost of $129.00 per week. Weeks must be extended prior to their expiration date and may be extended as many times as needed.
- TPM reserves the right to accept or deny any deposits.
- Owners may place a request for exchange up to two (2) years ahead of the requested vacation dates.
- All vacation exchanges are arranged on a space available basis, so TPM cannot guarantee fulfillment of a specific request. Successful trades meet two requirements; the owner's unit must be used (see deposit requirements, above) and an owner's request confirmed.
- Accommodations into which you exchange may be different in size, amenities, furnishings and facilities than that which you gave up.
- All trades will be confirmed in writing by TPM. Check all information is accurate and notify TPM immediately of any discrepancies. All confirmed trades are final; plan carefully as cancellation of any confirmed week will result in the loss of your exchange fee. See Cancellations #12.
- A non-refundable exchange fee is assessed on a per week basis and is due in full at the time of confirmation. Internal $159.00. External $169.00. International $179. Bonus Week $189.00. Upgrade Fees: The following charges apply per week, for requested confirmations into a larger unit than was deposited: Lock-off hotel room to one bedroom $399.00. Lock-off hotel room to two bedroom $499.00. One bedroom to two bedroom $399.00. One bedroom to three bedroom $499.00. Two bedroom to three bedroom $399.00. Exchange fees as of 1/1/15. All fees subject to change without notice.
- You or your guests will be responsible for any incidental charges, taxes, surcharges or security deposits levied by the resort.
- Owners and guests are responsible for re-confirming their reservation directly with the Resort at least 48 hours in advance of their arrival.
- You or your guests may use confirmed accommodations. Written confirmation with the In-bound occupants name must come from TPM and be presented upon check-in. The total number of people occupying the unit must not exceed the maximum occupancy stated by the Resort. If you or your guests exceed occupancy you will be liable for all charges to accommodate the occupants into appropriate sized units.
- You the owner are liable for any costs pertaining to damage or theft caused by the occupants.
- If a resort you are confirmed into becomes unusable due to an act of god or natural disaster, you waive all rights to claim compensation from TPM. TPM is not liable for another exchange.
- TPM's liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of the TPM program is limited to the exchange fee paid by the owner.
- TPM reserves the right to cancel a confirmed exchange if you or your guest does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations: a) Cancellation of a confirmed reservation will result in the loss of the exchange and upgrade fee paid. B) Cancellations received more than thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the confirmed reservation (in most instances) will result in the vacation time deposited being eligible for another exchange. A new exchange fee will apply. C) Cancellations received less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival date will only have the deposited vacation time, credited back, if the week can be re-booked. If the cancelled week is not re-booked the credit that was attached to that reservation is forfeited. All cancellations must be put in writing to TPM.
- Depositor assumes all risk of natural disaster or other act of God. If Depositor is confirmed into a resort that becomes unusable due to an act of God or other natural disaster, Depositor's exchange fee will not be refundable and TPM will have no obligation to provide an alternative, rescheduled, or substitute exchange.
- TPM'S LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE TPM PROGRAM IS ABSOLUTELY LIMITED TO THE EXCHANGE FEE OR FEES PAID BY THE DEPOSITOR IN RELATION TO THE SUBJECT DEPOSIT.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.